Payment and Promotions
Payment and Promotions FAQs
Do you have a question about our payments and promotions? It may be answered here. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most common queries our customers ask us about our payments and promotions, so you can quickly find the information you need.
Whether you want to find out what type of payments we accept, or you’re having problems using a valid promotional code; our Order FAQs can help you quickly continue with your FoodSaver order.
If the information you need isn’t listed below, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. You can do so using the link on the left, or by calling 0800 525 089.
What types of payment do you accept?
Why isn’t my promotion code working?
Please enter the code exactly as it appears on our site or in the email offer you have received. If the code is entered correctly but still not working, please verify that it has not expired (the expiry date should be clearly marked), and that the items you are attempting to order are eligible for the specific promotion. If the code has been entered correctly, has not expired and the items are eligible with that specific promotion, please click here to contact us and we will aim to address the problem for you. Alternatively, call our customer service team right away on 0800 525 089.
How does your free delivery promotion work?
Below are the Terms & Conditions for free standard delivery promotions:
- If available, the free standard delivery promotion applies only to delivery and handling expenses on orders over the specified amount of the promotion. The promotion only applies to the order subtotal, placed anywhere within the website or through the customer service contact centre.
- The promotion only applies to standard delivery. The promotion excludes next day delivery, for which listed rates apply.
- The promotion only applies to delivery addresses on the UK mainland. Orders must ship to a single address.
- The promotion is not valid if items in an order are cancelled, bringing the subtotal below the specific amount of the promotion.
- The promotion will be applied as a credit toward the delivery and handling fee.
- Customers are responsible for all delivery costs incurred for returned items.
- The promotion is not valid for cash or cash equivalent, or towards previous purchases.
- Jarden Consumer Solutions reserves the right to change or discontinue the free standard delivery promotion at any time without notice